I am Sajjad Momin, a creative, adventurous and a contemporary Portrait Photographer based in Bengaluru (Bangalore). I’m specialized in the art of capturing Maternity, Newborn babies, children, families & couple (pre-wedding) in an artistic style. My images are not simply “stand and smile” or “look at the camera” rather A picture that will remind you not only what your life looked like, but what it felt like. I strive to create photographs that tell stories of individual connections, emotions and love. Images that evoke feelings of warmth when looked upon years into the future. The small things in life are my driving force; To me, photography is more than just a click of a button, its truly being able to hold on to those tiny fragments of time forever.
The parents, couples, families who hire us are inspired by our work and wholeheartedly understand the value of hiring the right professional. We want you to hire us because you care about the quality and style of your images. Photography is an investment that you should never regret, no matter how little or how much you’ve spent.
Earlier i was commissioned for documentary work on fine art promotional projects initiated by Creative India Foundation & Achala Sculpture Studio. My work has been featured in several publications, interviews and exhibitions. My personal work focuses on portraits, form and perception.
Awards & Grants
- Baby Photo Award 2017
- World Environmental Day Corporate Photography prize 2009
- Group show at Kalakriti Art gallery, Hyderabad 2012
Visual Slide Shows
- Kava Fine arts College, Mysore 2012
- Chitrakala Parishath, Benguluru 2012
- Cholamandal Art Village, Chennai 2012
- The College of Fine Arts, Thiruvananthapuram 2012
- Kalakriti Art Gallery, Hyderabad 2012
News & Publications
- Mobile Sculpture Camp (Photo book) a photo documentary project supported by Creative India Foundation
- The Hindu, Deccan Chronicle (Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad), The Hans (Hyderabad),
- Hyderabad Wow Magazine, Hyderabad Channel 6 Magazine.